List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    [MediaWiki-l] [Mediawiki-l] Looking for help setting up a MediaWiki distribution with VE and Flow
From:       John Cummings <John.Cummings () wikimedia ! org ! uk>
Date:       2014-10-16 5:59:47

Hi All

I'm a volunteer for Wikimedia UK, I was Wikimedian in Residence at the
Natural History Museum and Science Museum in London and started a project
called Monmouthpedia.

I do some work for a charity called WYSE International
<http://www.wyse-ngo.org/>, I'm trying to set up a wiki to support young
leaders around the world in sharing their knowledge and am very stuck, I
have been trying to set up Parsoid for several days. I'm able to set up the
basic MediaWiki installation file but beyond that I'm getting very stuck
with the instructions. I would really appreciate someone's help in setting
up Parsoid, VE and Flow.

Many thanks

John

--
*John Cummings - **Wikimedia UK volunteer*
tweet @mrjohnc

Wikimedia UK is a Charitable Company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Company No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
Registered Office: 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom.
Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The
Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects).
Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal control
over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.

Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk