List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    [MediaWiki-l] Font issue in Chrome
From:       Steve VanSlyck <s.vanslyck () spamcop ! net>
Date:       2014-03-22 19:24:17

If someone could comment on this Talk page topic
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension_talk:WikiEditor/Toolbar_customization#Font_missing_.2F_Character_Missing>, \
 I'd be grateful. I just have a special character (U+204A) that shows up
correctly in IE but simply as a box in Chrome, and I dunno how to fix it.

You can see the problem in the second and third bullet points concerning
the Et character at at http://www.vanslyck.us/wiki/Main_Page#Trivia

Please don't post a link to my wiki on the talk page.