List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    Re: [MediaWiki-l] survey radio buttons multiple response
From:       nadine <nadine.utz () uni-konstanz ! de>
Date:       2013-02-13 8:47:24

Hi,

thanks a lot for all the replies. I understand that it is part of the
definition of radio buttons to be able to select only 1 answer.

What we want to do is the following: Having 1 question and several
predefined answers, of which you can select more than 1. I think this is
neither possible with a dropdown menu (you can select only 1 answer,
too). For checkboxes I was only able to create 1 answer per checkbox. So
far I think the only way to implement our question is to use checkboxes
and repeat the same question several times predefining each time a
different answer.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks a lot and cheers,

Nadine