List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    [Mediawiki-l] Sites using InstantCommons (was: wikimedia commons
From:       Erik Moeller <erik () wikimedia ! org>
Date:       2010-09-22 4:49:56

2010/9/21 David Gerard <dgerard@gmail.com>:
> Is this the problem that broke InstantCommons for pretty much everyone
> a few days ago?

Unless there's another obvious source of this information, I think it
would be useful for folks using the InstantCommons feature to be
included in a public list somewhere -- I just started such a list
here:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Sites_using_InstantCommons

I think this would help to create more visibility and awareness for
this functionality, and greater sensitivity to accidental breakage.

--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation