List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    Re: [Mediawiki-l] Ignoring Template Whitespace
From:       mrthetooth <mrthetooth () burningsea ! com>
Date:       2010-08-24 17:41:55

Just a guess, but try removing the line breaks:

{{ #if:  {{{Hooking it up |}}} | <h2> Hooking it up  </h2> {{{Hooking it up}}}}}

Or use HTML comments if you still want breaks in the code for readability:

{{ #if:  {{{Hooking it up |}}} |<!--
--><h2> Hooking it up </h2><!--
-->{{{Hooking it up}}}<!--
-->}}