List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    [Mediawiki-l] Question to database experts: how not to suppress log
From:       Thomas Gries <mail () tgries ! de>
Date:       2010-02-16 19:58:35

I need to list only the recent change of each article, and suppress
older changes. This is solved by the extension funciton below.

An unwanted side-effect of my query condition is however that the log
data is also suppressed, but I want to see the log data.

Question to the database experts:

How can I amend the query condition so that log data is not suppressed
in the recent changes view?

function onlyRecentRecentChanges( &$conds, &$tables, &$join_conds,
$opts,  &$query_options  =  array()  )  {

   if ( !in_array( 'page', $tables) ) $tables[] = 'page';
   $conds[]  =  'rc_this_oldid=page_latest'; /* What needs to be added
here ?*/
   return  true;

}
$wgHooks['SpecialRecentChangesQuery'][] = 'onlyRecentRecentChanges';