List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    Re: [Mediawiki-l] Silent Login Failure
From:       "Pierce, Sean" <Sean.Pierce () arrisi ! com>
Date:       2009-04-29 21:48:06

Categorically annoying!

I reviewed and compared LocalSettings.php and found nothing out of the ordinary.  I \
removed the  added extensions.  Searched and reviewed all files altered in the since \
installation (extension  related and LocalSettings.php) and found nothing odd.  My \
only thought is that the account  information in the DB is somehow blocking or ending \
logins.

Can someone tell me how to view the contents of accounts record and what they should \
look like?

Thanks

-Sean