List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    Re: [Mediawiki-l] automatic template
From:       "Dave Sigafoos" <davesigafoos () sanmar ! com>
Date:       2007-07-31 13:25:40

Jim is right ..

'Changes to LocalSettings.php' shows this

require_once("$IP/extensions/Boilerplateselection/Boilerplateselection.php");
global $wgBoilerPlateAry;
$wgBoilerPlateAry = array('Sandbox' => 'Boilerplate');

Here, anytime the word 'Sandbox' is found in the article it will looke for a template \
called 'Boilerplate' and use that text as the seed.

Here is the one we are currently using ..

# dsig   12jun07 rights overwritten - user cannot move page
require_once("extensions/boilerplateselection.php");
global $wgBoilerPlateAry;
$wgBoilerPlateAry = array('Technical' => 'TechnicalDesign', 'Scope' => 'Scope');

In this case when it finds the word 'Technical' it will use the template \
TechnicalDesign.  When it finds the word 'Scope' it will use the template 'Scope'.

Hope this clears it up.

Sorry about that.  I will update the document to be more clear.

DSig
David Tod Sigafoos | SANMAR Corporation
PICK Guy
206-770-5585