List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    [Mediawiki-l] Getting started with MediaWiki and Custom CSS
From:       Forrest Aldrich <forrie () forrie ! com>
Date:       2005-08-29 5:52:41

(new to MediaWiki)

Seeking some guidelines/examples of custom CSS layout in the MediaWiki
infrastructure.

Specifically, setting up a template and or a design for documentation
(internal/company/IT, etc.).   I read through the mediawiki.org
documentation, and found myself getting lost in the details.  It's not
clear to me how to correctly apply the CSS rules, and how/if they are
inherited only in that Wiki section, or if you can do other fancy tricks.

Thanks.