List:       mdbtools-dev
Subject:    [mdb-dev] [ mdbtools-Bugs-1602076 ] mdb-sql & mdb-export returning
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-11-24 3:16:24

Bugs item #1602076, was opened at 2006-11-24 16:16
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=102294&aid=1602076&group_id=2294

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
After successfully installing mdbtools 0.6pre1, I tested things by running some \
queries on a table that has 14 rows of data in it.

However, mdb-sql returns the 14 rows, but with nothing (NULL) in them.

See:
1 => select * from Cash_Rates
2 => go

+-------+--------------------+----------+----------+----------+--------+--------------------+
 |G_Code |E_Date              |DailyRate |MvgAvg7   |AvgMat    |Modified|ModDate      \
| +-------+--------------------+----------+----------+----------+--------+--------------------+
 |       |                    |          |          |          |0       |             \
| |       |                    |          |          |          |0       |            \
| |       |                    |          |          |          |0       |            \
| |       |                    |          |          |          |0       |            \
| |       |                    |          |          |          |0       |            \
| |       |                    |          |          |          |0       |            \
| |       |                    |          |          |          |0       |            \
| |       |                    |          |          |          |0       |            \
| |       |                    |          |          |          |0       |            \
| |       |                    |          |          |          |0       |            \
| |       |                    |          |          |          |0       |            \
| |       |                    |          |          |          |0       |            \
| |       |                    |          |          |          |0       |            \
| |       |                    |          |          |          |0       |            \
| +-------+--------------------+----------+----------+----------+--------+--------------------+
 14 Rows retrieved

The same happens with mdb-export:
root@jaguar# mdb-export ***.mdb Cash_Rates
G_Code,E_Date,DailyRate,MvgAvg7,AvgMat,Modified,ModDate
,"",,,,0,""
,"",,,,0,""
,"",,,,0,""
,"",,,,0,""
,"",,,,0,""
,"",,,,0,""
,"",,,,0,""
,"",,,,0,""
,"",,,,0,""
,"",,,,0,""
,"",,,,0,""
,"",,,,0,""
,"",,,,0,""
,"",,,,0,""

All data is being returned as NULL, even though the correct number of rows are being \
reported.

Result of mdb-ver:
root@jaguar# mdb-ver ***.mdb
JET4