List:       mdbtools-dev
Subject:    [mdb-dev] mdb-tools 0.61rc: special chars trouble
From:       <benducke () compuserve ! de>
Date:       2004-06-22 8:20:01

I gave 0.61pre1 a try this morning.
As opposed to 0.5, which (sort of) worked on my SuSE 9
machine, 0.61pre1 is completely non-functional.
The sources did compile fine, but if I try to run

mdb-tables on any mdb file with tables that have
German umlaute (ä,ö.ü.ß)in their names, I get no output
or only one or two '1's printed on screen.
Almost all other tools produce segfaults.
It seems to work if no table name
contains special characters.

Did anyone else stumble over this problem?

Cheers, Benjamin