List:       mdbtools-dev
Subject:    [mdb-dev] mdb-export problem
From:       Spengler Xavier <xavier.spengler () experlog ! com>
Date:       2003-12-03 14:42:33

Hi,
I try to export data from a mdb file (JET4), mdb-tables
seems OK, I have all tables.
but when I try to export, I have different behaviour:
- on the first table I have the following result (in the data
part, the header are OK):
                                                           ÿ,s))))))))))'

  ÿ,,,,*

        ÿ,b''''''''''%
(and segmentation fault)

- on the second table, I have no results (instead of thousands).

If someone could help me. It would be great.
thanks for all.

Regards,

Xavier Spengler
Xavier Spengler
XAPool project: http://xapool.experlog.com
Objectweb     : http://www.objectweb.org
Experlog      : http://www.experlog.com
12, rue de la Tuilerie - 38170 Seyssinet - France
Experlog      : +(33) 4.38.12.91.72