List:       mdbtools-dev
Subject:    Re: [mdb-dev] undelete a deleted record from a mdb?
From:       klemens zwischenbrugger <zwiskle () vol ! at>
Date:       2003-08-18 22:21:59

hi,

        yes, i've read that too.
        my tables have some 'memo' fields, so i was hoping that
        something has survived...
        but in fact it looks not good :(
        some export stalled (took cpu for minutes without doing anything
        in output), some segfaulted. seems to be 'quite dirty' inside.

        So i realy start to think to move the DB-part to mysql since
        they have a update-log (
        http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Update_log.html ) which might rescue
        in such a case.

.klemens