List:       mdbtools-dev
Subject:    [mdb-dev] Long Binary Data
From:       RI Dunfey <s0231134 () sms ! ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2003-07-18 15:35:24

Hi,

I was just curious if anybody had managed to return anything from columns in a
DB containing Long Binary Data using MDB-Tools.  I have not been able to do
this, and am assuming this functionality is not available.  Is it likely this
will be possible in future version of MDB-Tools?

Kind Regards,

Rob Dunfey