List:       mdbtools-dev
Subject:    [mdb-dev] Query from Command Line
From:       RI Dunfey <s0231134 () sms ! ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2003-07-14 8:22:12

Hi Guys,

I would like to use mdb tools to extract values of a 'long binary data' data
type from an Access DB.  I am not sure if this is possible.  However, more
importantely I am unable to find out, as I don't know how to run a query from
the command line?  mdb-tools has been installed without the user interface or
manual pages.  So could anyone point me in the direction of an online manual,
or give some pointers as to how I run a query from the command line.

Any help, much appreciated,

Rob