List:       mdbtools-dev
Subject:    [mdb-dev] OT: Libhaccess and MDBTools
From:       "David Ayliffe" <me () ayliffe ! com>
Date:       2002-03-07 15:03:08

OT: Libhaccess and MDBTools

Hello members of MDBTools,

I'm having a few niggles with libhaccess - a counterpart to MDBTools.
The reason I am announcing that on this mailing list is that I'm having
trouble getting in touch with the author of libhaccess who I know
participates in this list.

So all I'm asking is if the author of libhaccess (OS) is reading this
can he please get in touch with me as his mailbox is full and I keep
getting any mail sent to him returned with a "Mailbox over size limit"
error.

Regards,  David

--
Thanks lots