List:       maven-user
Subject:    Re: properties in maven-remote-resources-plugin
From:       Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.boutemy () free ! fr>
Date:       2021-02-28 10:23:04

please try to write:

  <properties>
    <dep.dbs.commondb>1.12</dep.dbs.commondb>
  <properties>

in you pom.xml = it defines a custom property with the value you want

this will permit "<resourceBundle>dbs:commondb:${dep.dbs.commondb}</resourceBundle>" \
to get the value replaced

Notice that images are removed, then we don't understand what you're trying to show

Regards,

Hervé