List:       maven-user
Subject:    Re: Deploying asc files
From:       Brice Vandeputte <bvandeputte.pro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-05-13 14:14:30

Hi
Recently I had to do that to deploy on public sonatype
you could have a look at this pom.xml (maven-gpg-plugin)
<https://github.com/boly38/mongodbdump-java-wrapper/blob/master/pom.xml>
and at the sonatype online requirements doc
<http://central.sonatype.org/pages/requirements.html#sign-files-with-gpgpgp>
to see on how to work with GPG.

my 2 cents