List:       maven-user
Subject:    Re: What is all this junk?
From:       Steve Cohen <stevecoh1 () comcast ! net>
Date:       2015-04-08 19:06:17

I probably left out the most important part of this log fragment.  I
didn't immediately realize its relevance.

12:37:43.523 [main] DEBUG Sisu - Add publisher:
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl@1e228bc

-----[explicit
bindings]-------------------------------------------------------

0. ProviderInstanceBinding{key=Key[type=com.google.inject.Injector,
annotation=[none]], source=[unknown source], scope=Scopes.NO_SCOPE,
provider=Provider<Injector>}

The important line is this "Sisu - Add publisher" line.

Googling this tells me that this has something to do with something
called "Guice".  I'm not sure how this found its way into my build or
build process.  Certainly it's not in my project's maven dependencies.

Does anyone have any idea how this might have gotten into my build process?

Could it be something installed in Eclipse?  Command line Maven does not
have this stuff in it.  But I fail to see how something installed in
Eclipse would have this effect.