List:       maven-user
Subject:    Maven locking up downloading file over scp in deploy plugin.
From:       Kevin Burton <burton () spinn3r ! com>
Date:       2015-01-31 20:05:25

I'm really confused over this issue.

I'm running the maven deploy plugin and sending files over scp.

It's been working fine for MONTHS, then all of a sudden it started to fail.

It uploads the files fine. but then on download it just freezes here:

Downloading: scp://
util0017.wdc.sl.spinn3r.com/var/www/maven-repo/private/com/spinn3r/metrics/kairosdb/metrics-kairosdb/maven-metadata.xml
 327/326 B

and locks up forever.

dumping the stack it looks like it's just reading the response.

If I cat the file on the remote end, it reads it just fine.  The box has no
disk issues, no networking issues, no CPU, no obvious bottlenecks.  dmesg
doesn't show any filesystem errors, etc.

Any advice?

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*