List:       maven-user
Subject:    How to  ignore dependencies while deploy
From:       "Devireddy, Nagendra" <nagendra.devireddy () sap ! com>
Date:       2015-01-28 19:36:35

I have a list of  in-house prebuilt jars , which I need to deploy to a
local repo, And when I deploy, its cribbing about the dependencies, as the
dependencies are only compile time, I should not have to upload them, But
when I run mvn deploy, its throwing an error saying dependencies are not
available in repo. Is there any way to ignore the dependencies and upload
the jars.

Thanks,
Nagendra