List:       maven-user
Subject:    Re: maven deploy artifacts to Nexus repository
From:       Baptiste MATHUS <ml () batmat ! net>
Date:       2013-03-26 12:57:20

Hi,
I think this is a bad idea since you bypass nexus indexing and artifact
management. Sure it will technically work. But you also doesn't isolate
from some nexus evolution to the storage system that might arise in the
future.

Btw, you might be interested to know that Brian actually works on nexus. So
him saying it's unsupported should ring a bell.

Hth.

Cheers

-- Baptiste
Le 26 mars 2013 13:35, "DJViking" <sverre.moe@gmail.com> a =C3=A9crit :