List:       maven-user
Subject:    Re: script-maven-plugin: suport for JSR223
From:       Stefano Fornari <stefano.fornari () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-03 21:58:00

It looks like my prev message got stopped because of the attachment...

Hi Siegfried,
here (http://github.com/stefanofornari/script-maven-plugin) you find
what I've done so far. If you think it could make sense,
I can set up a git repository until Tomek gives us directions.

NOTES:

1. I have removed the parent section from the pom, I could not find it
on any repository
2. I did not change the site yet.

Any feedback is welcome.

Ste

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 3:02 PM, Siegfried Goeschl
<siegfried.goeschl@it20one.at> wrote:
> Same here .... :-)
>
> Stefano Fornari wrote:
>> Hi Tomek,
>> I think I'll have a first version by tonight. How would you like to
>> proceed? Shall I pack the source code and post it to the list? Or do
>> you prefer a patch (but keep in mind there will be a lot of changes).
>>
>> Please let me know.
>> Ste
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 5:33 PM, Tomasz Pik <tompik@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yes, go for it.
>>> Initially, I've been developing this plugin with groovy in mind
>>> and then whole GMaven thing comes...
>>> Also, with JDK1.6 being a de facto standard on developer's environments,
>>> I think it would be better to use JSR233 instead of BSF.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Tomek

Ste