List:       maven-user
Subject:    Getting the path to an individual dependency for use with the antrun
From:       Allan Ditzel <allan.ditzel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-28 19:25:51

Hi,

We have the need to run some ant tasks within our maven project, but we need
to get a fully qualified path to the artifact to pass in to some ant tasks.
The only thing I've found so far is the following

<property name="mvn.dependency.jar"
refid="maven.dependency.my.group.id:my.artifact.id:classifier:jar.path"/>

But the above doesn't work. Would anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Allan