List:       maven-user
Subject:    Classpath issues for mvn:exec
From:       "Thomas Larsson" <thomas.p.larsson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-31 15:41:44

Hello,

This is probably most related to how to specify the classpath to the
mvn:exec plugin.

I have a project that needs to do some setup before its test are run.
These setup tasks are doing use the mvn exec plugin that is configured to
run during the test-compile phase.

However, I also want to run cobertura and then I run into problems.

It seems that I have to declare a compile time dependency on cobertura to
have the mvn:exec plugin find
the cobertura classes. I use the <classpath/> configuration option.
Isnt there anyway to do this without having to declare a compile time
dependency on cobertura?

Best Regards
-Thomas