List:       maven-user
Subject:    Javadoc fails when running aggregated from the root on a multimodule project
From:       "Thomas Larsson" <thomas.p.larsson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-31 15:29:07

Hello,

I've found this issue before on the mailing list but I want to report that I
still have it with maven 2.0.8 and the javadoc plugin version 2.4.

I get several errors but all seem related to my test time dependencies in
the subprojects.
For example

cannot find symbol @NonTransactional

package org.easymock.classextension does not exist

package org.easymock does not exist

etc etc.

The errors only occur when I configure the javadoc plugin to agggregate its
reports.

If this seems familiar to anyone and you know a solution please give me some
tips.

Best Regards
-Thomas