List:       maven-user
Subject:    Re: selenium testing with maven hangs b/c of http 500 error
From:       "Dan Tran" <dantran () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-31 17:52:35

the HTTP 500 comes from my tomcat throwst back to selenium web browser due
to a application error.

However once in that mode, the browser does not terminate itself just
like any other
test.

My test case's tearDown does instruct Selenium to close its session,
however since the browser does not die, therefor Seleninum server hangs.

Thanks

-D