List:       maven-user
Subject:    Re: Compatible License Plugin - does one exist ?
From:       Daniel Kulp <dkulp () apache ! org>
Date:       2007-08-31 0:49:59

You actually might be able to do this with the remote-resources plugin.
We currently use it to generate the NOTICE files which include the
License for each dependency.   Since it's just a velocity template, you
might be able to sort via the licenses before printing anything.   Not
really sure though as I'm by no means a velocity expert.

Dan

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer
IONA