List:       maven-user
Subject:    Re: error getting maven-ant-plugin 2.0-SNAPSHOT
From:       Srinivasan Chikkala <Srinivasan.Chikkala () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2007-08-30 22:29:24

thanks, it works that way. You need to specify everything to work.
Previously I did try using "mvn ant:2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT:ant"
(partial-artifact-id:version:goal)  thinking that it would determine the
groupId and artifactId somehow if they are missing or partially
specified from the command much like when you just do "mvn ant:ant" that
is getting the latest plugin in the central repo, but it did not work
and made me think there is no other way from command line.

regards,

Srinivasan Chikkala
Open ESB Community (http://open-esb.org)