List:       maven-user
Subject:    Configuring a plugin from inside a different plugin?
From:       "Russell, Mark" <Mark.Russell () comverse ! com>
Date:       2006-06-30 20:40:58

Is it possible to configure a plugin via code inside another plugin?

Specifically I have a plugin that generates a bunch of source code, and
based on its output it needs to configure the manifest of the jar that
will be created. Thus my custom plugin basically needs to configure the
maven-jar-plugin at runtime, but before the jar plugin executes.

Anyone know how I might do something like that?

Mark Russell