List:       maven-user
Subject:    Re: Hammurapi plugin?
From:       Arun Nachimuthu <javageekz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-30 19:02:53

Henrik,

You can find the hammurapi plugin for maven 1 at
https://maven-plugins.dev.java.net/

I am currently moving the plugin to SF.net with other plugins. I was
planning a maven 2 version of the plugin and started some initial work but
progressing very slowly because of the amount of time i get, If you are
planning to create a hammurapi plugin for maven 2, why don't we combine the
effort  and get it done sooner ?

regards,
Arun

PS: I was not following up with this email list for a long time, sorry for
late reply.