List:       maven-user
Subject:    AW: Using Maven for a complex project
From:       "Aleksandar Vidakovic" <spaddo () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-10-23 18:45:12

Salut Joe,

here is my torque plugin stuff. Had to clean it up a little bit ;-) ...

I use following targets (that means: didn't test the others...):

- torque:om
- torque:doc
- torque:create-db

I attached the torque plugin (in Maven Beta 4 you have to unzip it under the
plugin directory) with a list of the torque libs (didn't want to put them on
the list). Secondly I zipped a little sample project. The interesting parts
for you are in project.properties in the torque section and the callback
targets that are defined in build.xml (torque:XXX).

Note:
* The torque variable names in project.properties have a "torque." prefix,
so if you want to use another torque-build.xml please consider this...
* You have to change "maven.home" and "maven.repo" in project.properties
according to your installation.
* All this ONLY works with Maven Beta 4!!!