List:       maven-dev
Subject:    Re: Maven Eclipse plugin
From:       Barrie Treloar <baerrach () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-30 4:23:07

2010/4/30 Ramiro Pereira de Magalhães <rpm_mailbox@yahoo.com.br>:
> Hey there people!
>
> I work for a company that uses Eclipse and Maven a lot, therefore, I use a lot the \
> maven-eclipse-plugin. I'm starting to need some improvements made and fixes done \
> for this plugin, therefor I joined this mailing list to try to help you guys \
> improve it. I hope I can help somehow.
> In fact, I uploaded some patches for issues I'd like to have solved (MECLIPSE-636) \
> and I hope to soon contribute with MECLIPSE-537, MECLIPSE-506, MECLIPSE-463 and \
> some others. Is there someone that I may communicate with to help me understand \
> certain parts of the code? Also, is there someone who is responsible to commiting \
> the fixes to the repository?
> Looking forward to collaborate with the Maven community,
> Ramiro Pereira de Magalhães

Looking at the comments for (MECLIPSE-537, MECLIPSE-506, MECLIPSE-463)
they all appear to be issues with the version of maven in use rather
than being m-e-p problems.
Feel free to create integration tests for these issues to show they
are no longer a problem.

For MECLIPSE-636 if you have created an integration test for it then
you have a much better chance of getting it patched.
There are about 3 of us that work intermittently on m-e-p.

The best way to catch our attention is to mail this list like you have.
Preferrable with a subject like "Maven Eclipse Plugin: <bug id>".
The keyword eclipse will at least flag my emails as something for me
to look at and helps me find stuff amongst all the messages on the
list.