List:       maven-dev
Subject:    Maven 2.2.0 and Wagon 1.0-beta-6 releases will go out tomorrow
From:       John Casey <jdcasey () commonjava ! org>
Date:       2009-06-30 0:46:41

Hi everyone,

I'm a little behind on these releases; I'm just working on the updates
to the maven site docs that include the release notes (teased out
critical issues from others), and the downloads links. In any case, I
don't think I'm going to get this finished tonight.

I just wanted to let people know that I'm in the process of updating
download links and the release notes for Maven 2.2.0, so don't worry;
I'll get these out the door tomorrow ASAP! I probably won't check these
APT changes in just yet, as I'm right in the middle of modding the
release notes document, and it's a bit of a mess still (nothing major,
just the 2.2.0 section I'm adding that needs some love).

Thanks,

-john