List:       maven-dev
Subject:    Releases
From:       Jason van Zyl <jason () maven ! org>
Date:       2007-07-30 13:25:43

Just a heads up that I'm about to make a series of releases to try
and make it possible to vote on and release Maven 2.1-alpha-1. I've
fixed a critical flaw in Classworlds, the single plexus JAR is back
and I'll release that, Modello (using plexus), plexus-utils (with
encoding fixes by Herve), and Doxia (but I'll leave that to Vincent
if he wants to try). At that point the Maven trunk will depend on all
released versions of everything. A point of stability from which we
can start making alpha releases of Maven 2.1.

Vincent/Dennis, if you guys are working on Doxia I will let you know
when I push out the plexus release. If you can try it with the single
plexus JAR then that should remove many of the problems you've seen
and should facilitate the release of the site plugin.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven