List:       maven-dev
Subject:    Remote Deployment
From:       "neeraj bisht" <neerajgeit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-31 7:31:39

hi
     i am facing the problem of how we can deploy the war file in remote
server using http ,the tomcate plugin is not working in our case which i
found and downloaded from the codezar sit
  The second problem i am facing is that how i can take check out from maven
so that the source is check out
and the project.xml file wil run automatically so that the war file will be
made

Regards
Neeraj Singh Bisht