List:       maven-dev
Subject:    RE: Please review maven-assembly-plugin site documentation
From:       Cabasson Denis <denis.cabasson () insee ! fr>
Date:       2006-07-26 11:43:37

The simple examples index page is missing:

Not Found
The requested URL
/~epunzalan/maven-assembly-plugin/examples/simple/index.html was not found
on this server.

It seems all of the simple files are missing. I guess it's a typo
somewhere.....

I would definitly like to see a component example (in a multiproject build
if it's meant to allow for modules to use the same packaging).

I guess an entry in the faq about packaging the javadoc in a jar using the
javadoc:jar goal would be welcomed too.

But this site is already great!

Denis.