List:       maven-dev
Subject:    Re: multi-page reports
From:       Vincent Siveton <vincent.siveton () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-06 22:31:32

Hi Steffen,

I never used it but a class already exist in the API to support multi
page report:
AbstractMavenMultiPageReport
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/trunk/maven-reporting/maven-reporti \
ng-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/reporting/AbstractMavenMultiPageReport.java)

HTH

Cheers,

Vincent