List:       maven-dev
Subject:    maintainership of maven-statcvs-plugin
From:       Steffen Pingel <steffenp () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-03-23 2:21:12

Hi,

a new version of StatCvs-XML has been released. StatCvs-XML is used as the
report engine in the maven-statcvs-plugin. The new release contains lots of
bug fixes and a complete redesign of the report engine to support
customization. A detailed list of the changes is available at
http://statcvs-xml.berlios.de/changes-report.html.

We (the StatCvs-XML development team) have also updated the
maven-statcvs-plugin to support the new features of StatCvs-XML.
Documentation and a download link is available at
http://statcvs-xml.berlios.de/maven-plugin/.

As the development of StatCvs-XML and the plugin go hand in hand, I would like
to suggest that the development of the maven plugin is moved to the
StatCvs-XML project. I am confident that we have aquired enough jelly skill
to handle the (small) plugin codebase.

I have already talked to Vincent Massol who has done a great job in
maintaining the plugin up to this point (he acctually suggested to
"externalize" the plugin and offered to upload the releases to ibiblio).

What do you think?

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@gmx.de - http://steffenpingel.de