List:       maven-dev
Subject:    Re: sun convention checkstyle properties
From:       dion () multitask ! com ! au
Date:       2002-07-28 10:47:03

--=_alternative 00484B3E4A256C06_=

Yep, it should be empty....the defaults for checkstyle are the Sun coding
conventions. One of the last things I did with that 'plugin' was make the
Sun conventions the default for projects built with Maven.

Has that been reversed?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au