List:       mason-devel
Subject:    [Mason-devel] Weekly todo activity, Sep 21 to Sep 28
From:       mason-todo-list () asimov ! net
Date:       2003-09-28 9:00:02

Weekly todo activity, Sep 21 to Sep 28

Bug #480: Mason silently ignores non-existent inherit path
Mon Sep 22   Jonathan Swartz changed severity from Minor to Normal
  http://www.masonhq.com/docs/todo/access.html?id=480

Task #505: Implement $m->clear_and_abort()
Fri Sep 26   Dave Rolsky modified summary
             Dave Rolsky changed status from Start to Checked In
  http://www.masonhq.com/docs/todo/access.html?id=505

Bug #507: Extra closing tags are not caught as error
Sun Sep 21   Jonathan Swartz writes: Oh, it's definitely broken - a parser should
               reject invalid syntax just as it accepts valid ones. Perl's
               one of the most permissive languages around and it still
               flags this:
  % perl -p -e 'print "hi" }'
  Unmatched right curly bracket at -e line 1, at end of line
  Whether it's worth fixing is a reasonable question. Would you expect an
               impact on performance or just code complexity? If it's just
               the latter, we should do it. Even if a performance impact
               shouldn't necessarily deter us, because you only incur the
               cost once per component change.
  I'm willing to take a stab at it if you just don't feel like doing the
               coding. :) Are </%section_name>, %>, and &> are the only
               three endings we'd have to look for?
             Jonathan Swartz modified summary
             Jonathan Swartz writes: Just realized that all these extra end
               tags are sent as output, not ignored as I previously
               thought.
  http://www.masonhq.com/docs/todo/access.html?id=507

New bug #508: attr_exists returns 0 instead of undef for false

Thu Sep 25   Jonathan Swartz created bug
             Jonathan Swartz set version_found to 1.10
             Jonathan Swartz set severity to Cosmetic
             Jonathan Swartz set version_goal to 1.24
             Jonathan Swartz modified summary
             Jonathan Swartz changed status from Start to Checked In
             Jonathan Swartz set owner to jswartz
  http://www.masonhq.com/docs/todo/access.html?id=508