List:       mason
Subject:    Great Shirt                         14351
From:       cmiya () mail-online ! dk
Date:       2001-08-31 19:30:40

           Custom Embroidered Golf Shirt offer - Great gift idea!
*High quality Golf Shirt custom embroidered with your domain in the www.xyzafds.com \
                format or your company name embroidered on the left chest area.
*1 Shirt $20.00 embroidered . Price includes all set up charges.
*7 oz. 100% Pre-Shrunk-Pique-Cotton. 3 Wood Tone Buttons, Knit Collar and Welt Cuffs. \
                Generous Cut Superior Quality Golf Shirt.
*Colors Available: White, Natural, Heather grey, Black, Ivy, Lake, Leaf,
Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Sand and Red. Sizes: M,L,XL,XXL.
*All orders shipped from U.S.A. within 4 working days of order receipt.
*No risk. 100% Refund Guarantee. If you're not satisfied we'll refund your money upon \
                return of the shirt(Excluding shipping charges).
*Catalogs of our manufacturer's complete line of active wear included with your \
order.Including coupon entitling buyer to one free heart size custom digitized logo \
set up on any future order (manufacturer's expert digitizers will turn your logo into \
beautiful embroidery , a $200.00- 400.00 value free on any future order.Please note \
that not all logos are suitable for embroidery manufacturer will assist you in \
                reaching your project goals).
*These shirts are great gifts. Show Company or Organizational pride.

ORDER TODAY:
SEND Only $20.00 US plus 5.00 shipping
Shipping via USPS Priority Mail
(International customers pay actual shipping costs and
will be contacted by the manufactuer via email before
proceeding with the order. We welcome international
orders)

(CREDIT CARD, CASH, CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER)

To place your order fill out the following form

and mail to:

Infinite Business Solutions
748 N. Hwy 67
Florissant, Mo.  63303

(Please Print Clearly)

Shirt color:

Sirt size:

Thread color to use on embroidery:

www.xyzafds.com will be embroidered in block letters.
Please indicate your domain in the www.xyzafds.com format:

Note: Internet standard for urls is lower case,your shirt will have your domain in \
the www.xyzafds.com format embroidered in lower case letters unless you tell us to do \
otherwise on your order.

or

Your company name will be embroidered in block or script letters.Please indicate the \
company name to be embroidered on your shirt:

Please indicate if we should embroider your company name in block or script (cursive) \
                letters:

Name:

Address:

City/State/ZIP:

Email address:

Phone Number:

Fax Number:

*************************

Credit Card Order:

Please print very clearly in dark ink.

Name on Card:

Type of Card, circle one
(Visa or MasterCard)

Address:

City/State/ZIP:

Card Number:

Date Card Expires:

Card Holder Signature:

Your card will be charged $25.00 for
one custom embroidered golf shirt and shipping.
(International customers pay actual shipping costs and
will be contacted by the manufactuer via email before
proceeding with the order. We welcome international
orders)

To order by Check or Money Order:

MAKE YOUR CHECK PAYABLE TO:
Infinite Business Solutions

To be removed from future mailings reply with none as the suject.