List:       mason
Subject:    Your Education                         6947
From:       bbtyn () private ! 21cn ! com
Date:       2001-08-28 23:59:15

<HTML>
<BODY>

<FONT color="#000000">
<FONT face="MS Sans Serif">
<FONT size=2> YOUR DEGREE MAY BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK<BR>
We remove the obstacles that cause adults to abandon hope.<BR>
DID YOU KNOW that you could earn your legitimate Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's or \
even Doctorate degree, utilizing your already existing professional or academic \
expertise? <BR> <BR>
Obtain a prosperous future, money earning power,<BR>
and the admiration of all.<BR>
Prepare for the professional advancement you deserve<BR>
If you are an adult with a high school diploma and have a minimum of three years of \
experience in the field you are seeking a degree in, YOU QUALIFY.<BR> <BR>
As you know, employers continually hire, promote and give raises to new employees \
that have ZERO skills or experience, just because they have that piece of paper.<BR> \
Take part in the wealth now!   Within days you can apply for that unreachable job, or \
show your degree to your employer and demand the raise and promotion that your \
knowledge and skills deserve.<BR> How does this work?  You graduate without attending \
classes, or taking a leave of absence from your current job.  You receive you degree \
based on life and work experience!<BR> The degree earned by our students enables them \
to qualify for career advancement and personal growth, while breaking down the wall \
that prevents them from receiving big money.<BR> <BR>
Degree verification and official transcripts will be provided in writing when \
requested by employers and others authorized by the graduate. Our college & \
University transcripts meet the highest academic standards. Our University issues a \
degree printed on premium diploma paper, bearing an official gold raised college \
seal.<BR>  <BR>
No one is turned down.<BR>
<BR>
Confidentiality assured.<BR>
<BR>
CALL 1-602-230-4252 to receive your diploma within days!!!<BR>
<BR>
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including<BR>
Sundays and holidays.<BR>
<BR>
for off reply with off<BR>
<BR>