List:       mason
Subject:    [Mason] RE: Content management systems
From:       Jonathan Swartz <swartz () pobox ! com>
Date:       2001-07-24 0:43:23

I have done consulting for Mason before (as I am the principal author) but
am just about to start a full-time job.

Take a look at http://www.masonhq.com/. If you are still interested in
hiring a Mason consultant, post a job description to the user's list at
mason-users@lists.sourceforge.net. There are over 700 Mason users on the
list and there will no doubt be some consultants in the Boston area.

Cheers
Jon