List:       mason
Subject:    Re: [Mason] New FAQ maintener and list
From:       Kwindla Hultman Kramer <kwindla () allafrica ! com>
Date:       2000-11-30 16:00:22

Hi,

The URL for the FAQ is now: http://allafrica.com/tools/mason/faq.html.
The old FAQ is there (as completely un-prettified pod2html output at the
moment).

Dave asked about a mason-faq sourceforge project. I think that's an
excellent idea, but my thinking is that the first priority ought to be
manually coordinating a point-by-point revision of the existing
document. Once the rewrite is finished, we should look at how to make
FAQ-maintenance more collaborative and flexible.

Kwindla