List:       mason
Subject:    RE: [Mason] mason and perl 5.6
From:       "Brett Cundal" <bcundal () tss ! net>
Date:       2000-11-28 16:35:22

Actually I think it's just because DBI.pm was moved to the 5.6 section, and
the (at least my) include path doesn't include 5.6... Not a mason-specific
problem I don't think... Sounds like a packaging problem... where are the
default paths defined?

I would assume there will be a package update, but I don't see one yet.
Probably best to check on a debian list for that sort of thing, anyhow.

I suppose updating your include path would be a good temporary fix, assuming
you have the same problem I seem to have. Actually, mine dies with an error
message, while you said yours dies silently... are we having the same
trouble?

-- Brett