List:       mason
Subject:    [Mason] dhandler_args and path_info get out of sync...
From:       Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman () debian ! org>
Date:       2000-10-31 15:45:02

Using this dhandler in the DocumentRoot:

called with this URL:

http://localhost/www/wombat/bogus.html

I get the following output:

Path info:/wombat/bogus.html
dhandler_arg:www/wombat/bogus.html

I have decline_dirs => 0 in my ApacheHandler declaration, but changing
it doesn't make any difference.

This appears to me to be wrong.  The path info should, IMHO, reflect
all the information that the dhandler has---either that, or
$m->dhandler_arg needs to be available to autohandlers that are
invoked in the chain leading up to the actual dhandler.

Mike.