List:       mason
Subject:    RE: [Mason] neat exception handling with mason.
From:       "Jonathan Swartz" <swartz () pobox ! com>
Date:       2000-10-26 17:34:57

True. The only advantage of having Mason handle the stack trace internally
(as opposed to instructing the developer to override __DIE__) is to to a
better job of cleaning up and formatting the trace, removing useless Mason
internal references, etc., than the developer would do. This is a separate
question of whether or not stack traces are the default.

Jon