List:       mason
Subject:    Re: [Mason] %ARGS related problem
From:       Robin Berjon <robin () knowscape ! com>
Date:       2000-10-16 23:15:11

At 15:45 16/10/2000 -0500, Dave Rolsky wrote:
>> This doesn't tell me why I wasn't getting the args before (buggy CGI.pm ?
>> It's the latest on CPAN) but at least there's a way to get them.
>
>Well, I feel pretty certain that if the problem were Mason's fault
>entirely then we would have heard about it by now.  The test suite does
>use CGI internally although not in a web environment, obviously.

Yes, I was pretty sure that the problem was either my fault or that of
another module. A bug of that kind in Mason couldn't just go unnoticed. I
probably upgraded CGI as part of the rest of my upgrade process but didn't
notice there was a problem before Mason because nothing else that I have
uses it. It's probably interacting badly with something in my setup but
it's hard to know what. I'll try to find out if I get some time, but for
now everything works and that's what I wanted :)

Thanks,

-- robin b.
You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.