List:       mason
Subject:    Re: [Mason] Mason & AxKit
From:       "Barry Hoggard" <barry () investorama ! com>
Date:       2000-09-23 23:28:40

I haven't heard of that, but I would be VERY interested in having
those two work together.  My current site is almost totally Mason,
but we're moving to XML/XSL when we license our boards, etc. to third
parties.

I would be happy to get involved in figuring out the best way for
these two to work together.  Mason's cacheing is irreplaceable.

Barry Hoggard
VP of Software Development
http://www.investorama.com
email: barry@investorama.com
voice: 212-741-7954
Investorama.com -- Your Portal to Financial Freedom